Hosted by the St. Catharines Cycling Club, the Niagara Classic Road Race takes place in the picturesque and historic Town of Pelham. The course is a challenging, winding and rolling route through the vineyards and orchards of Ontario’s fruitland and features the legendary (and daunting) Effingham Hill climb.
The Duke’s Cycle Cannondale LapDogs Road Squad put together a solid group of participants for this forth race in the Ontario Provincial Road Series.
- Arton Dick, 6th Place, Elite 4 Men
- Nicholas Sidhu, 27th Place, Elite 4 Men
- Brent Venderveen, 28th Place, Elite 4 Men
- Robbis Weymouth, 29th Place, Elite 4 Men
- Tim Anema, DNF, Elite 4 Men
- Dan Bandurka, DNF, Elite 4 Men
- Tim Griffin, 23rd Place, Master 3 Men
- Steve Hart, 32nd Place, Master 3 Men
- John Roy, 38th Place, Master 3 Men
- Chris Dunbar, DNF, Elite 3 Men
- Roderick Grant , DNF, Master 2 Men
- Thea Mizuhara, DNF, Elite 2 Women