The third race in the XC Marathon Cup Race Series, took our Duke’s Cycle Cannondale LapDogs Racers to the sweet single track of Northumberland Forest.
Racers had the option of two distances. A full, two lap 70k challenge of a shorter 35k single lap race.
With the threat of heavy rains, our racers were extremely lucky to fit the full race in before the deluge of the summer arrived on Saturday afternoon - as a result, the course was in superb condition and everyone finished dry! (if sweaty)
Full Marathon 70k
- Bevin Reith, 8th Place, Master Men
- Brian Moosie, 9th Place, Master Men
- Steve Hart, 13th Place, Master Men
- Barry Cox, 15th Place, Master Men
- Gus Ryan, 12th Place Open Men
- Andrea Bowker, 4th Place, Open Women
- Robin Duke, 5th Place, Open Women
- Kate Morgan, 7th Place, Open Women
- Ian Ptolemy, 6th Place, Master Men
- Richard Cecconi, 33rd, Master Men
- Damian Fleetwood, 1st Place, Under 20 Men