The Tourism London Youth Grand Prix is the 6th race in the Ontario Youth Cup Road Series. The event consisted of 2 stages for the racers.
Stage #1 was a very fast 1.25 Time Trial for all ages.
Stage #2 was the endurance race. A timed event plus 1 lap on the wide open 1.35km course on Sovereign Road. Organized by the Forest City Velodrome (FCV) and Tourism London, the course tested the racers' speed and endurance. Four wide open corners added to the challenge for the young racers aged 8-16 years old. Over 250 participants from across Ontario participated at this Youth Cup event.
- Finlay MacEwen, 6th Place, Peewee TT
- Axel Froner, 13th Place, Minime TT
- Finlay MacEwen, 6th Place, Peewee Road Race
- Axel Froner, 8th Place, Minime Road Race
Provincial Criterium Championships
While in London with his son Axel, or Crit Veteran, Rick Froner also had a chance to spend a bit of time on the bike.
- Rick Froner - 9th Place, Master C