Northumberland Forest, ON
June 3rd saw Race 3 of the Substance Projects, which took The Pack to Northumberland Forest where over 60km of buttery-smooth singletrack beckoned. Conditions were perfect and the course was lightning-fast, meaning that participants had to be on their game to keep the rubber side down. Fortunately, a number of LDCC’s race team have been working in the woodshed on their mountainbike skills with Smart Athlete’s Peter Glassford and were up to the challenge. The result? The Team took home a big pile of podium hardware.
- Shawn Hill: 6th, 20-34 men
- Barry Cox: 15th, 35-49 men
- Paul Potvin: 1st, Clydesdale men
- Chris MacFarlane: 3rd, Clydesdale men
- Jason Ma: 7th, Fatbike
- Mike Chalovich: 12th, Master men
- Tom Beck: 3rd, Singlespeed
- Lenka Branichova: 2nd, 35+ women
- Andrea Bowker: 3rd, 35+ women
- Adil Qureshi: a valiant and heroic effort on a 40lb singlespeed! Chapeau!!
- Gus Ryan: 4th, fatbike
#RaceWithThePack, #emPoweredbyGears, #RideCannondale, #GeorgetownVW, #MillStreetBrewery, #CherryBombCoffee, #Monvida, #Sugoi