Centennial Park, ON
Presented by the Midweek Cycling Club, the Toronto Cross Race takes place at Centennial Park, which is also the scene of the local ‘cross community's weekly race series.
Always a challenging course, this race also featured the infamous and much feared stair run-up. With this event talking place very much in our backyard, the Duke’s Cycle Cannondale LapDogs fielded our largest squad of the season to date, including the entire MacEwen Clan… our First Family of Cyclocross.
Competition at this rase was fierce, but we are very glad have our Team finish the day with a fantastic collection of results, including three podium positions... two of which were for the MacEwen Family!
- Benen MacEwen, 5th Place, PeeWee Boys
- Finlay MacEwen, 3rd Place. Minima Boys
- Sean Poulter, 3rd Place. Elite 4 Men
- Stephen Cooley, 4th Place, Elite 4 Men
- Russell Slater, 4th Place, Master 3 Men
- Marcus Boyle, 5th Place, Master 3 Men
- Richard Bowers, 6th Place, Master 3 Men
- Ogee Sokolovic, 13th Place, Master 3 Men
- David Michael Lamb, 16th Place, Master 3 Men
- Steve Hart, 19th Place, Master 3 Men
- Sean Ganann, 27th, Master 3 Men
- Mark Montgomery, 34th, Master 3 Men
- Rob MacEwen, 42nd Place, Master 3 Men
- Mike Chalovich, 44th Place, Master 3 Men
- Kathleen MacEwen, 3rd Place, Master Women
- Lorne Anderson, 10th Place, Master 2 Men
- Marcus Schroeter, 23rd Place, Master 3 Men
- Mark Brusso, 6th Place, Master 3 Men